Thank you so much for being a faithful listener! It has been a privilege to be part of your life and bring you my brand of advice for dating; and building committed, joyful and lasting relationships!
I am going to take a break from posting for the next several months.
I am focusing on the launch of my new book Meeting Your Match: Cracking the code for successful relationships!
We anticipate that the book will be on bookstore shelves, Amazon and Barnes and Noble dot com in the Fall (in the US) 2007!
There are not enough hours in the day for me to do everything so I had to make a decision about where to put my time and attention.
After the launch of MYM, we will be consolidating our Blog www.AskDrJackie.com and our Podcast www.RelationshipTalkPodcast.com. I will be posting articles, Relationship Tips and Audio files towww.AskDrJackie.com.
AND… we are building an eSTORE with lots of terrific relationship-oriented books and CDs onwww.AskDrJackie.com.
Please remember …
1. You are in charge of making decisions and acting and reacting according to your values; NOT in response to
your old pain or out of fear.
2. Commitments and agreements are the very foundation of all relationships, and crafting elegant agreements infuses life and personality into relationships.
3. Your inner guidance system is a combination of these four related, but separate, parts: Needs/values, Vision, Life purpose and Mission. A love relationship is most fulfilling and satisfying when it is in alignment with your Needs/values, Vision, Life purpose and Mission.
4. Settling for less is often the result of you not recognizing that your thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, needs and wants are legitimate.
5. Your primary, monogamous, long-term, love relationship will be the centerpiece of the rest of your life. Be picky! Be discerning. Be discriminating. Be selective. Don’t settle for second best.
6. Be actively engaged in the life that you love, and you will more readily attract the love of your life
So until we meet again, take very good care and remember… only YOU can make it happen!
Download MP3 (3:59min, 3MB)